Search the Site
SHOP is now one of the major fundraising options you have. You are no longer earning tuition credit. Instead, the money earned goes toward your family’s fundraising goal.
SHOP has always been one of the easiest ways to earn money. For example, if you purchase $100 in Jewel certificates, you have earned $4. If you are paying off your Kohl’s credit card bill, you can use SHOP Kohl’s cards and earn $4 for every $100 you spend. There is a wide variety of cards available for grocery stores, gas stations, department stores and restaurants.
How to participate
There are now two ways to order SHOP certificates!
1) Preferred Method - You may order online directly from the Manna website.
- Detailed instructions for ordering directly from the Manna website can be found HERE or in the link at the bottom of this page.
- Print a copy of your order and send it to school in an envelope along with your check made payable to SHOP, if you choose to pay by check, no later than Tuesdays at 8 a.m..
- Note: If you choose to use MannaPay when ordering at the Manna website please be sure to review the Terms and Conditions.
2) Old Method - You can still place an order the old way.
- Print out an order sheet (see link at below) and fill it in yourself.
- Send your completed order sheet to school in an envelope along with your check made payable to SHOP no later than Tuesdays at 8 a.m..
No matter how you order, your gift cards will be sent home with your child in the Thursday envelope or ready for pick up from the school office on Thursday after 1 p.m.
Forms and Instructions